Pagina's

vrijdag 30 maart 2012

How to stop Facebook from sharing your location


Have you noticed that when you update your status on Facebook, your location is included? This may happen even when you didn’t request or enable that feature.
You can hide this information by clicking in the Update Status box. You will see the closest city listed at the bottom of the bar.
Move your mouse over the city and click ‘’x’’ to remove it. If you want to restore it, move your mouse over the area where the location used to be and click ‘’Add current city’’.
For the Dutch viewers, you can download a pdf file here about the privacy settings of Facebook. 

1 opmerking:

  1. I just recently found this blog but I find it be very helpful so thank you!! :) I was recently reading another blog regarding fb privacy issues and it was talking about how Employer's ask for FB Passwords (Blog) and I was wondering if you had any tips on how to deal with this issue?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen